Rules of Conduct
- Consumption of Alcohol is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN on the course or in the car park.
- All litter Must be placed in the litter bins provided
- Foul language will not be tolerated.
- All divots must be replaced.
- All pitch marks on greens to be repaired.
- Bunkers must be raked after use.
- If hazard markers are interfered with please ensure they are replaced.
- Out of bounds markers are not to be interfered with.
- Please be aware of slow play and wave other parties through if required.
- All Gentlemen visitors to play off the green markers and all Lady visitors to play off the red markers, unless otherwise instructed by staff.
- Common courtesy must be shown to all fellow golfers.
- GUI dress code must be strictly adhered to.
Failure to comply with these rules m ay result in members/patrons being obliged to leave the course immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.