At Down Royal Park Golf and Bar Bistro, we are open for business and committed to the safety and welfare of all patrons using our premises or courses. Due to the ongoing health crisis we have instigated some additional measures to ensure all customers continue to safely enjoy our facilities.
- All door handles and door entry pads are cleaned daily and sanitised every hour.
- Bar and reception areas are regularly sanitised during the day.
- All tables are cleaned and now sanitised after every sitting.
- All cutlery removed from tables until the table is occupied.
- All cutlery is now sanitised after washing and before being laid on the tables for customers.
- Staff are now sanitising their hands regularly during the day. (We are aiming for every 30 minutes).
- Menus are being rotated and now sanitised after use.
- Patrons are encouraged to sanitise or wash hands on entering the premises.
- Patrons with cold or flu symptoms are requested not to come into the premises.
Notice to all golfers re: Coronavirus.
- Please do not shake hands with playing partners.
- Please do not touch or remove the pin (the rules of golf allow for this).
- Please wash your hands if entering the clubhouse after your game.